Formula 1 nutritional healthy balanced meal by Shapeworks Herbalife
A scientifically formulated healthy diet shake providing the essential 114 nutrients our body needs to satisfy the daily nutrients requirements which our body needs to stay healthy and boost our energy levels
Formula 1 (healthy diet shake) is specially formulated with 9 grams of high quality soy protein (19 g to 21 g when semi-skimmed milk is added).Formula 1 (healthy diet shake) can help you reach your weight management goals.
It contains vitamins and minerals, including antioxidant vitamins C and E. It also provides all the essential amino acids your body needs to maintain good health. High in key vitamins and minerals to help you achieve your RDAs.
Less than 220 calories to help you control your caloric intake.
Contains healthy soy protein
To help you feel fuller for longer
To help sustain your energy levels
Preparation: Mix the contents of each sachet with either 250ml of semi-skimmed milk or soy milk or water or any juice to
create a healthy shake. To really treat your taste buds try adding your
favorite fruit or combining your favorite flavours.
25 MILLION CUSTOMERS AND STILL GOING STRONG! THE PHENOMENAL WEIGHT CONTROL LEGEND!
The body needs balanced nutrition to perform optimally. If you want to safely and comfortably control or maintain your weight, Formula 1 (healthy diet shake), a meal replacement for weight control, can help you to reach your goals with long-lasting results. Created with advanced food technology, this specially formulated, unique blend of ingredients provides easily absorbed, high-quality soy proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and dietary fibres. You can be confident that every serving delivers delicious, satisfying, balanced nutrition!
New improved protein-rich formula, derived from Soy Protein Isolate.
Each serving (made with milk) provides approximately 17 grams of protein helping to keep the body's protein requirements balanced thus minimizing muscle wastage during periods of weight-control.
Low in calories, only 217 kcal per serving (including 250 ml semi-skimmed milk).
Low in saturated and unsaturated fat.
Formula 1 healthy diet shake has been developed with advanced food technology, providing a scientifically balanced and easily absorbed source of quality nutrition.
Provides a combination of slow-release and quick-release carbohydrates to help regulate blood sugar highs and lows while maintaining energy levels.
Provides high quality dietary fibre.
Rich in minerals and vitamins, including the antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E, that can help fight 'free radical' oxygen molecules and so help protect your body.
New serving size 26g. (21 servings per can).
Formula 1 healthy diet shake uses calcium caseinate, a protein source which may be more suitable for those with lactose intolerance.
Provides meal variety with five great tasting flavours to choose from Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Tropical Fruit and Cappuccino.
Easy to prepare, either shake by hand in a sealed flask, use a mini-blender, or an upright blender. The final product froths up readily, and has a smooth creamy consistency.
New recyclable canister with twist-top lid allows you to close the canister securely.
Totally portable, take it to work, on holiday, to the gym.
1. Do you find calorie counting off-putting and demoralising?
2. Do you feel constantly hungry and empty, even when you have just eaten?
3. Do you worry that you may be missing essential nutrients because you are reducing your food intake?
4. Do you sometimes feel miserable, tired, even irritable whilst trying to control your weight?
5. Do you find it difficult to maintain variety and interest in your food when trying to control your weight?
6. Are you worried that you may Are you worried that you may start putting weight back on?
7. How often do you resort to ready-made meals or eat out at 'fast food' outlets?
8. How much time do you spend each day preparing nutritionally balanced meals?
9. Do you eat breakfast each day?
10. How often do you rush through or miss lunch?
11. How often do you feel tired and lacking in vitality?
12. Do you lead a stressful lifestyle and worry that it may be affecting you on a physical level?
13. Do you tend to snack on cakes, biscuits, and rely on a constant supply of coffee and tea through the day?
1. Do you find calorie counting off-putting and demoralising? Formula 1Healthy diet shake is simple � you do not need to tediously count calories � just have two servings each day, and a main meal of your choice. This daily routine provides perfectly balanced calories and nutrients, ensuring your body is well-nourished.
2. Do you feel constantly hungry and empty, even when you have just eaten? Formula 1Healthy diet shake's special combination of ingredients will help to provide enough (calories) energy to get you through the day.
3. Do you worry that you may be missing essential nutrients because you are reducing your food intake? Ordinarily, you may well be! It is essential to the success of any weight control programme to include a reliable source of comprehensive nutrients, such as those contained in Formula 1.
4. Do you sometimes feel miserable, tired, even irritable whilst trying to lose weight? Miserable because you feel deprived; tired because your 'fuel' intake may be too low and irritable because blood sugar highs and lows can create a yo-yo effect. Formula 1 will help pep-up your vitality levels, and consequently, your outlook should be more cheerful.
5. Do you find it difficult to maintain variety and interest in your food when trying to control your weight? With five different and delicious flavours to choose from, and an abundance of shake recipe ideas � the last thing you will suffer is boredom whilst using our Shape-Up Systems! The recipes are so diverse, and you'll also have fun thinking up some of your own ideas!
6. Are you worried that you may start putting weight back on? Replace ONE meal a day with a delicious Formula 1Healthy diet shake and continue with choosing healthy foods for your two main meals. You need not put any weight back on if you have made careful lifestyle improvements and continue to use the ShapeWorks� products in the �maintenance fashion�.
7. How often do you resort to ready-made meals or eat out at 'fast food' outlets? Many fast foods are low in nutritional value, over-processed, full of chemicals, high in fat and sugar, and expensive. If you need a 'fast-meal', and want to be kind to your body, opt for Formula 1's fantastically nutrient-rich food value.
8. How much time do you spend each day preparing nutritionally balanced meals? If your lifestyle prevents you from regularly preparing nutritious meals, don't worry; Formula 1 takes just a few minutes, there's no mess, no fuss, and it tastes great!
9. Do you eat breakfast each day? Breakfast is recognised by nutritional experts as the most important meal of the day, providing you with much needed energy and nutrients, and is the 'break' from your night's 'fast'. Try not to neglect your fuel requirements � Formula 1 makes a satisfying and easily prepared breakfast, perfect for getting the day off to a good start.
10. How often do you rush through or miss lunch? Prepare a Formula 1Healthy diet shake instead. Just take a small container to work with enough of the powder for one serving and add either water and milk powder, or use fresh semi-skimmed milk. Combine in a sealable beaker and give it a good shake � lunch is ready! If you have access to a blender, then add some fruit for variety.
11. How often do you feel tired and lacking in vitality? If you find your vitality levels flagging half way through the morning or afternoon, simply top-up your fuel reserves mid morning or mid afternoon with a snack-sized half serving of Formula 1.
12. Do you lead a stressful lifestyle and worry that it may be affecting you on a physical level? It's better to be safe than sorry! You need a constant supply of vitamins and minerals to help your body fight off the free radical damage we endure because of stress, pollution, chemicals, etc. Formula 1 provides balanced nutrients, which are readily absorbed by the body to help keep you in good physical shape. As a simple preventative measure, simply include Formula 1 in your daily regime.
13. Do you tend to snack on cakes, biscuits, and rely on a constant supply of coffee and tea through the day? Get into a new and healthier habit � replace one of your daily snack-sessions with a nutritious and tasty soya protein bars→ or crunchy roasted soybeans→ can help you drop those centimetres as well as pounds.